Henry V on St Crispins Day Frak Party

St Crispins Day, October 25, 11pm ET

And Crispin Crispian shall ne’er go by from this day until the ending of the world but we in it shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers, For he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother, Be he ne’er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition, and gentlemen in England now abed shall think themselves acursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks, that fought with us upon St. Crispin’s day!

I think the only person I’ve ever heard of named crispin was the guy who played marty mcfly’s dad in BTTF - crispin glover.

It sounds fun, though, I’ve never seen Henry V :slight_smile:

Well done, my friend.:slight_smile:

DUKE OF BURGUNDY:
God save your majesty! my royal cousin, teach you
our princess English?

KING HENRY V
I would have her learn, my fair cousin, how
perfectly I love her; and that is good English.

here comes your father

Just for future reference, which Henry V are we watching? 1944, 1979 or 1989? I assume '89.

I think that’s a safe bet :slight_smile:

Two minutes to go!

That’s an ample warning, right? :smiley:

I’m ready. Henry V

I love Galadriel’s voice over in the beginning.
Oh wait! No, that’s Fellowship of the Ring!

I’ve got something else going on right now, but as soon as I can kick everyone out of my house, I’ll join in

Don’t they know it’s St. Crispin’s Day?

There’s no movie that I know better and no script more memorized in my head than this one.

I love this part here when Dick Chenny and Donald Rumsfeld are making plans.:smiley:

My sleeping sword of war IYKWIM.

Mock, mock, mock.
Tell the Dauphan “You’ve been served. Yo, you shouldnta made fun of me with those tennis balls.”

Sorry, I’ve never seen this before (I barely even know the play), and I’ve sorta gotten sucked into it. Was that Christian Bale? :eek:

Falstaff. The stand-up comedian of the age.

Yup. The boy is C Bale. Batman.
It’s a great movie—I don’t blame you for being sucked in.

Me, I’m seen it----25 times easliy—many of the those times in the movie theartre.

Go I Claudius, Go!!!

I love Derek Jacobi. Ever see I, Claudius?

I Claudius was awesome.