Help! Need comics podcast suggestions!

So I just found out today that my favorite comics podcast, Around Comics, is ending pretty soon. I’m looking for suggestions for your favorite comics podcasts.

Things I liked about AC: Funny hosts, talked about the business side of comics as well as “this is what I liked about the art/writing in this one,” and concentrated on a nice blend of mainstream and independent works.

Suggestions?

i quite like iFanboy and 11 o’clock comics.

Quiet! Panelologists at work! was good, but is over now :frowning:

Dafixers Hideout and Geek Syndicate are two I love that cover comics, both mainstream and ‘independent’ (although not exclusively). The Comic Geek Speak podcast and forum has a ton of comic related podcasts (of which Quiet! Panelologists at Work was an affiliate)

I am a fan of ifanboy myself, they cover all forms of the genre. Go to conventions, interview artists, writers. And what I especially like is they do not limit themselves to the ‘capes and cowls’ comics, they review everything.

Yay! Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll be adding a lot of new stuff to my podcast list in the very near future, it seems!

Comic Coast to Coast I really enjoy Brian Dunaway on Extra Life Radio he translates well in this one too. He’s a funny guy writing 2 online comics…although 1 of them he has put on hold for the time being.

I definitely recommend the iFanboy podcast. It is very fun and entertaining. The hosts make me laugh a lot and I always find it insightful.