Hawaii Five-0 2x01 Haʻiʻole

Monday, 19 September 2011
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

Watching off DVR. Previously segment had Kono lined up as Number 5. I had to recheck her Cylon number (8). d:

Lol @ Hiro. I miss him from Heroes.

They dunno what his father looks like?

Huh. I dunno. His being cleared feels…empty?

Wow. Spike…

Ah, sheesh…

LOCKE!!!..I meant to say “whatever his character’s name is on this show”. :smiley:

Uhhh, smart move there Chin Ho! :slight_smile:

Hmmm, I guess that Victor Hesse told McGarrett, how he can take down Wo Fat. EDIT: Easy to figure this out but still. And good to see James Masters again, but his accent I’m not a big fan of.

I’m happy to see Masi Oka again, but how the Frak does McGarrett know his home address??

OSSIM!! Danno using Master Yoda’s telepathic powers as a reference. EDIT: And Masi Oka disagreeing. EDIT²: And Max driving the sportscar :smiley:

I know that I didn’t pick it up myself, but still: The yacht in this episode is “Penny’s boat”!! #LOSTgasm

It was so clear that Kono would get caught!! :rolleyes:

Neither Jin nor Locke were on “Penny’s boat”. :slight_smile:

WTF!!! Ok, Hesse getting taken care of by Wo Fat. But Wo Fat being in league with the analyst!! :eek:

Great episode. Agree with all the comments. There was a whole lotta LOST flashbacks.

Honestly, I thot Wo Fat was going to get in the car with Locke.

Naaah, Loc…Joe would never get involved with Wo Fat. lol
And regarding Steve’s dad, I guess he had to put up a front during the secretly filmed scene.

waaaa… why would Alex Mack do that… no~ she’s doing investigative work i am sure…