Hawaii Five-0 1x24 Oia'i'o

Monday, 16 May 2011
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

Season Finale: Should be a lot going on in this episode.

D’oh! That money which Spike…ups wrong show. I meant Victor Hesse burned is gonna bite them in the sorryBarb again.

Byebye…it was so obvious that her car was rigged.

“This is your heaven.” I agree totally with you Danno! lol

McGarrett: “I’m gonna shoot you in the face!” :eek:

Interesting. It’s the Governor’s cabinet to which the key matches that Laura send to McGarrett. I guess they’ll break in now. “benevolent dictatorship” :smiley:

I didn’t trust the Governor since the beginning!!!

Aaand I knew it that she would tell Danno he’ll be a father again!!

I forebode something bad happening which will prevent Danno to follow his ex-wike and his daugter to the mainland. :frowning:

Ok, here is my theory: The Governor wanted McGarrett to find the photos so that when HPD shows up, it’ll purport that he is responsible for her murder. Luckily STeve figured it out and ordered them to delete all the files.

And here McGarretts revenge rampage against the Governor begins. :cool:

cheering YEAH! Wo Fat shot the Governor. But I hope McGarrett still has something left up his sleeve.

Holy frak This is what I call a cliffhanger which will get me to return to the show in fall 100%!

Ok, first off, I’ve been late to the Hawaii Five-0 party, it ran up against Castle, so even though Grace Park is in it, I never check it out.

But I always see it in the Frak Party portion of the forum, so I wanted to check it out (plus, they started showing it on AXN here in Taiwan). And I’ve been knee deep in Five-0 for the past week.

It is just a bit too serious for me to choose over Castle, but I am really amazed at how well written it is. All the characters with their flaws and are still very human and endearing. And Grace Park is more beautiful in a Hawaiian setting.

I have never seen so many Asians in an American TV show, not even when the the show is about some Shaolin monk. I even love the weirdo Asian bad guy with the long hair. He’s bad but something about him just makes me root for him. If only the writing was this good when they rebooted Knight Rider…

By the way, if I was Kelly Hu, I would be pretty sad/mad. First, I’d probably think I’d get the role of Kono, because I am Hawaiian and fraking hot. But no, some scifi Korean Canadian girl got the part instead, and I got a tiny role as the governor’s assistant. As if that wasn’t enough, my character got killed by a car bomb for no fraking reason… yeah, if I was Kelly Hu, i’d be mad…