Hawaii Five-0 1x21 Ho'opa'i

Monday, 18 April 2011
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

Anyone here?

Guess not. ):

“I answer to God and the government.”

Heh.

P Diddy isn’t half bad.

That kid reminds me of the boy who got coverage after the Katrina distaster, but I think that kid would be older now.

I’ll be watching the episode tonight. Always have to wait a day.

Nice intro song…OMG!! P. Diddy (or whatever his name is)

Don’t tell McGarrett what he can’t do! :smiley:

McGarrett looking so happily surprised when he gets bribed. lol

I’m suspecting Cannon’s son is responsible for the murder.

“The Patriot Act for Dummies” “How to Nuke your Enemies” “War and Peace. Minus the Peace Part.” Danno is priceless. :smiley:

Is Cannon’s son actor the one who played Steve Urkel?

I only saw the last few min of the episode last night. We were flipping channels and I have yet to see a full episode of the series…BUT the guy that was in the hosptial bed is a friend of mine from my last duty station in hawaii! Cool dude, was the only other actor in the buiding so we used to talk shop a lot.

McGarrett never gave the money back either. d:

Good guess on the responsibility.

Lol! No, that’s not Urkel. But, the father and the father’s voice should be very familiar though.

The camara cutting to the son and him looking responsible during their first encounter with Cannon gave it away. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I’ve looked it up, wasn’t Urkel. The dad was familiar. Now I remember him from the Pilot episode of The Cape.

I didn’t pick up on the looks.

But, the dad is a geek god. Mass Effect, Chronicles of Riddick, etc.

Right!! He was the one from Pitch Black who got killed during the invasion in the 2nd one. Never played Mass Effect…don’t have the console or good equipped PC for it. :frowning: