Hawaii Five-0 1x19 Ne Me'e Laua Na Paio

Monday, 21 March 2011
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

Yay!! I’ve missed this show over the last few weeks. :slight_smile:

Nope man in tights can’t fly! :eek:

“Nutrition class”…What the Frak!!!

Ah, finally we get some of the overarching story again with McGarrett’s father inside investigation. I wonder when we’ll see Wo Fat again.

Masi Oka trying to explain the jumper scientifically is hilarious. :smiley: First the tsunami episode and now this Captain Fallout. The writers really seem to have some psychic powers!

Weird! The convention venue looks just like Sydney airport on LOST! Coincidence?..I think not. lol

Were they filming at a real convention or are they all extras? Since I don’t recognize one of the costumes, I assume the latter. Although the one in the photo looks a bit like Hit-Girl.

Hehehe. McGarrett really doesn’t need a lift. He really likes to chase people by foot.

Yes! Knew that McGarrett asked for a file about the CIA gal. :slight_smile: BTW, is that the bridge were Jin and Sun met for the first time?? :wink:

Yeaha!!! A low level analyst and McGarrett teaming up to hunt down Wo Fat!

Of course Kono knows more filthy slang than Danno. lol Wish we could have seen what she wrote.

OMG! :smiley: This is the first time I’ve seen some adult put his gum under a table on TV!

I’ve got the feeling that the analyst is tracking Wo Fat because of personal events that occurred. Like he killed one of her parents, siblings or her fiancé.

Now with the puzzle pieces starting to fall together I get goosebumps. :cool:

Called it!!! It was her fiancé. :slight_smile:

If a 64-bit encrypted SD card is really that easy to crack, why put on such a lousy security measure?!! :mad:

Lindsey’s wife will be the killer. :rolleyes:

Wo Fat and McGarrett in the same room is so exciting! It’s like a cat and mouse game between these two. :cool:

wait… is that Alex Mack? That CIA gal is Alex Mack with a really short haircut…