Hawaii Five-0 1x08 Mana'O

Monday, 8 November 2010
10 PM Eastern/Pacific

Omg! Sierra is on this episode.

I suspected him from the start.

I suspect the IA guy too.

They resolved the mole issue pretty quick. But, this season is going by pretty fast. Doesn’t feel like 8 weeks has passed.

And we all know what a great actress she is from Dollhouse but in this episode she seem very, I don’t know, forgettable. It sux cause cause she’s got talent.

Each week these episodes get better and better. They are filled with a bunch of heart. I really liked the funeral scene at the end of the previous episode, when they threw the ashes in the water.

That’s the weakness of this series. Special guests spots are mostly window dressing. For instance, I doubt Kono’s bf from the Hawaiian funeral will become a major guest star…

I like how they give/explain to us Hawaiian culture.

Hmmm, yummy. A police officer. He’s too crispy though.

Dichen/Sierra!! :slight_smile:

Hehehe.

lb

“No, no issues Oprah.” Love the Danno/Steve interactions. :smiley:

Worst product placement ever!! “Bing it!” :mad:

And now there going “DeathProof” on that photograph artist. lol

Nice, finally a split. Kono/Steve vs. Chin-Ho/Danny

That talking police officer shot Ochoa and he is the mole IMO.

Yeah, that was a great and long emotional scene, withe the singing and the helicopter shots.

Heard from TPTB before the series started airing that they will treat the Islands as a character and bring us much of it’s culture. About that I’m not surprised, but about how much and how good they deliver it to us.
The Island is also a character: I Like that philosophy a lot being a geography student, because we shape our surroundings and our surroundings shape us.