Hawaii Five-0 1x01 Pilot

“Are you a cop?”
“No.”
“Well, you look like a cop.” :smiley:

Cylon! :eek:

Apparently, according to interviews, Alex O’Laughlin is all touchy about the shirtless scenes or, at the very least, sick of being asked about them.

Good thing that Korean and Chinese are interchangeable. :rolleyes:

This show is significantly more violent than I’d expected.

Not saying that’s a bad thing. Just an observation.

Boomer’s got some moves.

“What kind of cops are you?”
“The new kind.” :eek:

I think I can hear the founding fathers turning over in their graves. :eek:

Dude’s got some moves. :eek:

Huh.

That was somewhat anticlimactic.

No body, though, so not dead.

“Book 'em, Danno.” :smiley:

Eh.

Good show, but I’m not sure it’ll be a must-see week-to-week.

Yeah, but I loved the “Where are you trying to go?” bit after that.

Yeah. I think it’d be a DVR show. You know, if I had a DVR. Hell, I don’t even have a VCR any more, so I might end up opting out of live frak parties so I don’t miss stuff (like I’m sure I missed funny stuff on Chuck).

Reminds me of another Hawaii-based cop show a couple years ago (can’t recall the name, because it was cancelled after two episodes).

Cops in the middle of a speed chase, one looks at the other and says, “Why do they bother running? They do realize that they’re on an island, right?” :smiley:

Or you could just move the TV and computer closer together. :slight_smile:

Yeah, but moving a desktop downstairs is a bit tricky. Especially when you have a cat who loves playing with cords :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking of getting a new computer early next year, and I might make it a laptop. And with a new computer, I might even be able to get my wireless router set up finally.

I liked this episode better than tonight’s Castle. If they can keep this up, I’d prolly watch week-to-week even though I’m not overly fond of cop shows.

Or, you could use a really long, cat-proof ethernet cable. d:

if they have grace park in there , i guess i have to watch.

Still waiting for a remake of Magnum, PI.

You know what? That’s a great idea. Why hasn’t this happened yet?

hmmm, we need a list of cast suggestions. :stuck_out_tongue: