Have you preordered SWTOR yet?

I preordered my copy the other day. I ordered the collectors edition. And I have to say damn them for knowing geeks will pay the ridiculously high price! hangs head in shame I know I did because I can not resist Collectors editions. But 150 whole crap! Good thing I preodered it at Gamestop and I can make payments.

Even with the high price tag I am excited for this game to come out.

I’m having a difficult time reading your text, might be time for me to visit the optometrist!

That has to be the highest price tag I’ve ever seen on a video game. I did preorder though. Is the release date really December 31st? I don’t think I’ve ever preordered 5 months in advance either.

angry fist shake It was funny today I was listening to the podcast of course I am weeks behind it was show 274 or 275 they were talking about some game price and they mentioned that they would never pay 150 for a game…it made me laugh and cry at the same time.

I really do not think they have given an exact release date yet but I am guessing they are not going to want to miss the Christmas season. At least I hope so I need another MMO addiction :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m tempted, but I don’t really have the time for MMOs. If it was a true Knights of the Old Republic 3 they’d have my money in a heartbeat. That collectors edition is crazy expensive. I thought the Mass Effect 3 collectors edition was bad, but that’s ridiculous.

I’m planning on pre-ordering, but I definitely know I won’t be getting the Collector’s Edition – or even the Digital Deluxe version, for that matter. This has to be the least compelling set of ingame pre-order bonus content I’ve seen on a game in recent memory. It seems like everything is purely cosmetic. The only exception is the exclusive store that comes with the CE, but the fact that they’re pretty tightlipped about what you’ll even be able to get there makes me suspect it won’t be very useful.

Yeah, I preordered the CE. I really want the journal, statue, and music. The statue alone explains a lot of the cost, and Gentle Giant makes some good stuff–we have some busts from them already and I’ve been a fan of their Star Wars line for years.

I can’t wait.