Harry Potter & the Sorcerers Stone 10/16 @10 PM ET

[CENTER] “You’re a wizard, Harry!”
“I’m a what?”

[b]Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Saturday, October 16 at 10PM ET

Calculate Time Zone[/CENTER][/b]

Starting in 9 minutes if anyone wants to join :slight_smile:

Starting…

If Harry Potter hadn’t already been a huge hit and a movie started like this, with the cat and the giant on the flying bike, I think people would have scratched their heads at this. It’s very Disney Channel Original Movie.

OMG Harry is such a babyface. Awww!

Heeeeeeeeeey Owl!

The scene with Hagrid in the shack is almost exactly how I imagined it when I read the book.

I never noticed before that the sign on the Leaky Cauldron is black until they walk up to the door.

That’s because you don’t pay attention.

Oi! I’m talking to myself. Shut it.

Seeing Gringotts in this movie makes me squee in anticipation a little for DH

This movie is slower than I remember. It’s nice though. Maybe slower isn’t the right word, innocence may be a better word for it. It so simple compared to the later films.

Weasely’s! Okay this is getting good now. It’s always better with a Weasley in it.

Rupert Grint is the perfect Ron.

Haha, Hermione is such a snot. :stuck_out_tongue:

According to IMDb, The movie is known as “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” everywhere except the USA and so every scene in which the Philosopher’s Stone was mentioned was filmed twice, once with the actors saying “Philosopher’s” and once with the actors saying “Sorcerer’s”.

The Hogwarts motto, “Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus” means “never tickle a sleeping dragon”.

See how I bring it all back?

I wish they had shown the Sorting Hat singing.

I knew that.

Yes I did. Shut it.