Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban 11/5 @ 11 PM ET

[CENTER]“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”

[b]Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban

Friday, November 5th @ 11PM ET

Calculate Time Zone[/b][/CENTER]

Won’t be able to make this due to a party tonight. I solemnly swear I’ll be up to no good. If no one fraks this tonight, I can reschedule for tomorrow afternoon.

Rescheduling this for this Friday. If there are any conflicts with another Frak party, let me know and I can change the time. Thanks :slight_smile:

You’re in the clear at 11e/8p.

Thanks. Changing it now. :slight_smile:

Did you want Saturday the 6th or Friday the 5th?

I meant Friday, sorry. Fixed now.

Eventually I will get the date correct, jeez.

Anyone here?

Starting in 1 minute

Reading in bed make you nearsighted, oh wait… too late!:smiley:

Don’t send him to bed, you aren’t done tormenting the poor boy…:cool:

I never enjoy the beginnings of these movies. I know it’s supposed to be light-hearted fun, but that family makes me sick.

Feeling bloated?:smiley:

I hate my computer. Frakker just died on me. Anyway…

Love this movie. Cuaron finally made the HP movies interesting for me. So many great visuals. The dementors, the Leaky Cauldron, Aunt Marge blowing up, the Knight Bus, so much goodness!

It reminds me a bit of Willy Wonka… A cross between the girl turning into a blueberry, and the boy and uncle floating because they were full of gas.:slight_smile:

I can see that.

Nice bus… Though I don’t know how you could sleep on one.:smiley:

A friend bought me a model of the knight bus for Christmas a few years ago. It even has the beds in it.

The bus needs ‘inertial dampers’!:smiley:

And training wheels.

in the extras on the DVDs they say that a lot of the magic you see in the leaky cauldron scenes were done on set, using slight of hand and in camera effects