Harry Potter movie theme song

I love Harry Potter’s movie theme song. I think it’s pretty iconic.

But am i the only one who thinks it sounds like the theme song of Schindler’s List? Like if someone plays the Harry Potter theme song on a slightly out of tune violin, it’d be the theme song from Schindler’s List?

Dammit! You’ve given me an out of tune ear worm!!!

Yeah, it is the same or a very close interval I think. Huh…

I did a little research…

both the Schindler’s List and Harry Potter theme songs are written by the awesome John Williams.

2010s
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011) Music composed by Alexandre Desplat. The cues “Leaving Hogwarts”, “Harry’s Wondrous World” and “Hedwig’s Theme” were used from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

2000s
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) Grammy and Oscar nominations (soundtrack)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) Grammy nomination/Adapted and conducted by William Ross
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001) Oscar nomination and double Grammy nominations

1990s
Schindler’s List (1993) Oscar, Grammy, and BAFTA winner

maybe that’s why, but it still doesn’t really explain why they are so similar. I mean i don’t think his other movie songs are similar to this at all. Minority Report, Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, Catch Me if You Can, A.I.: Artificial Intelligence, all movies I love, and never found the music to be similar.

Harry Potter is the one that kept reminding of Schindler’s List.