Happy Birthday MrsJulie (formerly Galaxy_rising)!

Happy Birthday! Hope it’s a great day!

Yo, sis Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday GR!!! You RAWK!!!

Have great one! My usual B-day advice: Since it arrives on a Wednesday, you’re legally entitled to extend your birthday through the weekend. It’s in the Canadian Bill of Rights.

Hey man, Happy Birthday! I try to set annual goals for myself each time I have one, the one I’ve had consistent success with is ‘Don’t Die’. 100% success so far, no joke!

Aw, yeah! I would love that cake : ) MM

1 for 4… i think the closest is other people have two… : ) Thanks!

Thank you sir Shooter!

I fully intend for this to be the case. Now that it’s in the Bill of Rights (I’m not telling anyone else which one) I will definitely be claiming the weekend. Bars and pubs be warned!

Love it! I try to set one goal or ‘something to do better’ at every yearly event like it’s a new beginning for something. I usually manage to stick to it for a while. I like the ‘Don’t Die’ I may borrow that one for today, especially in regards to my above warning to bars and pubs for the weekend :smiley:

Happy birthday! Hope it’s awesome! :slight_smile:

Happy birthday!!

Happy Birthday J !!!

Wishing you all the best! :smiley:

Happy Barfday!

hope it was ossim!!

Thanks everyone! It was a good day, very relaxed and low-key which is what I like : ) Dinner at a fancy steak place (Rathbun’s) that my boyfriend picked. Yum yum! and then went to bed listening to the rain!

Real party is on Friday at a place where you can play bocce ball and darts downstairs inside the bar. So looking forward to it. Hopefully I will have some good pics to share !

Look, another year! A transmogrified galaxy_rising…wait…JulieGWC…wait…MrsJulie! (How are we supposed to keep up?) :smiley:

[b]Happy Birthday!

[/b]

Wow shows how offline I’ve been that I missed this by 50 minutes but happy birthday to you.

Happy Birthday!

//youtu.be/XIycEe59Auc

OB

Thanks for the birthday wishes on the forum! Sorry I missed these, been out of the loop for a while. Awesome Dalek cake :smiley: om nom nom