Happy Birthday, Keir!

Happy Birthday Keir! We are all hoping to play pin the tail on the Daggit at your par-tay!

Happy frakkin’ birthday, Keir. Many happy returns.

Wow. That’s six kinds of awesome, and seven kinds of WTF.

Happy Birthday, Keir!

(Finally, I made it on time to the party!)

Shat’s the musician. Not me.

Happy Birthday Keir :slight_smile:

Happy birthday.

hope it was a great one, Keir!

Happy Birthday Keir!!!

I always thought you looked more like Archangel than Beast.

Hope you had a great Birthday. :smiley:

Well, come on…let’s see it…

Oh, if you’re going to be that way,
H[COLOR=Purple]a[/COLOR][COLOR=Red]ppy Birthday Anyway![/COLOR]

Thanks, peeps…it was actually a far better day than I had planned. A foot of snow, last-minute Yule shopping to do, and and hour and a half spent standing in the office of the cable company trying to get tv/phone/net service running. But for every ying, there is a yang:

As my beloved bride was making my fave dinner that evening, and I was finally able to get the laptop running from the living room couch, my little man of 8 plopped down and asked what the Voltron image I had in an icon somewhere was all about. (My inner geek was that this was good.) We spent the rest of the night watching the entire first season on Netflix, and he is now officially a geek-in-training.

(Am I allowed to grab pantomimed suspenders and puff out my proud papa chest when things like this happen?)

Thanks again to everyone, I’ll figure out a way to stream cake in binary by day’s end.

Belated Happy Birthday Keir! Sorry I’m late to your party but power has been blinking at my house for the last 48 hours. Hope you had a great day!

It is not only allowed, but it is expected!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday! Good Yule’ing to ya!

Happy Birthday Keir!

Wee~! Keir’s birthday! This calls for a sexy party:

Happy Birthday!

Oops, I’m a bit late… but happy birthday!

Jeez - you go home for Christmas and it seems like everyone at GWC decides to have their birthday!! Happy Hatching dude! :slight_smile: