Happy Birthday Gryper !!

Happy Birthday, Gryper!

Once again, thanks all you’re the best. Since my birthday got topped with an icing last night… it’s time to go out and survey the damage. And the lights have started blinking. Hope the frakkin power stays on for the X3 Frak party tonight.

Happy birthday Gryper! I have been meaning to tell you your handle always reminds of of Swiper from Dora, and it makes me laugh.

Gryper no Griping! Gryper no Griping! Oh man!

Yes, the curse of being a parent of a two-year-old. :smiley:

I think we got some freezing rain last night, but this morning it was in the 40s, so it’s all liquid now. I have a feeling that’s gonna mean bad news by the weekend. And at the moment, I’m borrowing a friend’s car while he fixes the windshield wipers on mine. Beautiful timing, right? Anyway, the upside of all this is I think our chances are good for a white Christmas this year. Woo-hoo!

Gryping is what I do best!

We got just over 1/2" of ice and then it warmed up a bit and melted some of it…then it got colder and froze all that water again. Power lines and tree limbs down. Ice still on everything. Strong winds last night, so more tree limbs are down. And now it’s -3 out with a windchill of -23. :frowning: You go outside and have to watch where you walk…ice is raining down from the swaying trees. Power here has been blinking off and on for the last 48 hours…I’m waiting for the transformer across the street to blow in this cold.

Happy Belated Birthday Gryper

Sorry this is late, been off the forum for awhile.

hope it’s a great one, my preciousssssss :smiley:

Happy Birthday Gryper!!

Happy Birthday, Gryper!!

Thanks Lady D, it was a nice quiet day.

LOL, thanks TG! For once I’m the tallest person at the party. :smiley:

Darn I’ve been practicing my silly walk just for the occasion. Thanks 'Talos!

Since Topgun stole my Bilbo Birthday idea, I’ll just wish you a Happy One, Gryper. Amusing to scroll back through this thread and see that we were getting our first snow of the season last year 'round this time, too.

And to think that I had not met you in person yet!

Thanks for the ride to the Big Meetup, hope to see you next year! Happy Birthday!

Thanks Stroogie! Hope to see you again at the next meetup too. :slight_smile: I’ll no doubt have wheels again so holler if you need picked up at the airport.

I’m a bit slow these days…

Happy Belated Birthday, Barb!

Hope you had a great day, and I’m sorry I missed it :confused:

No problem Rachel. Thanks!

Been away, been sick…

Happy Belated Birthday, Gryper !!
Hope it was a fun one. :slight_smile:

As per usual i’m behind the times so Happy Belated Birthday!

Thanks, hope you’re feeling much better now!

No worries, thanks!

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you. :slight_smile: