Happy Birthday DXF!

Ooof, long day, and I’m beat, and about to go pass out while watching election results.

Uchiha, naw, nothing wrong with some man-on-chimp action, but I’m actually an ape. Hence my monkey affinity. It’d be more like Dr. Zaius rockin’ Summer Glau.

Phil, Akron still has a wee bit of a rubber industry going, but our major export these days is the Black Keys.

Thanx much, all, for the extra birfday brightness. GWC is a good place, and the people are what make it so. If you voted, I hope your time at the polling place was quick and painless.

Many cheers,

dxf

Happy birthday :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, dxf!

I’m getting in very late I know, but happy birthday from me as well

Happy Frakking Birthday dxf !!

For you newer members, dxf is the man responsible for one of GWC’s most time-tested and honored inventions…

Larry !!!

Just check out Chuck’s signature. And thanks dxf, the Larry thread was some of the most fun I’ve ever had !!
You’re a GWC legend, my friend…
Happy Birthday !!:smiley:

Thanks for the kind thoughts and words, y’all!

When it comes to birthdays, I make it last for as long as I can before and after… 'cuz what if your birthday’s on a Tuesday and you have to work late? Or what if there’s some kind of special event that would be perfect to spoil yourself with three weeks before? I encourage everyone to actively celebrate your birthseason.

Happy Birthday DFX! Hope you have a great day.

Happy Birthday!

How weird is it that we’re resurrecting not only Halloween costume threads but now birthday threads? :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday Ferris!

[LEFT][CENTER]

[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

And scrolling back, I see I said almost the exact same thing last year…

So…

Happy Birthday, Ferris!
Have a rockin’ good year!

Ferris, you are my hero.

Happy Birthday, Ferris!!

Thanks, all! I don’t rock – you do.

Cheers!

Happy birthday, my fellow music maven. Remember the words of that great philosopher, Henry Jones, Jr.:

“It’s not the years, honey; it’s the mileage.”

Hope you had/are having a great day.

Thank ya kindly, good sir.

Happy Birthday Season Ferris!

You’re not old until you can’t read this writing anymore.

hope it was OSSIM!!

Happy Birthday DXF !!

Happy (slightly belated) Birthday!

Thanks all – awesome graphics!