Happy Birthday CylonMATRIX!

Please join us in wishing CylonMATRIX a very happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to another Birthday Buddy! CylonMATRIX!

Here’s wishing you a fantastic frakkin day!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, CylonMATRIX!

Happy Birthday CylonMATRIX!

Happy Birthday CylonMATRIX. You may live far away in the world, but in our hearts you live right next door.
(Can I borrow a cup of sugar by the way?)

Have a good one!

Happy Birthday CylonMATRIX!!!

Have your self a great birthday…

[b]Have a wonderful Birthday, CylonMATRIX!!

May the blessings of The Bard be with you!!

[/b]

Happy Birthday!

Do cylons have birthdays? Happy download day!

You’re a good(ish) cylon right? Not part of the Cavilcade?

Happy Bday, birthday buddy!

Happy Berfday!!!

I’m a bit late (travel day) - but happy birthday!

hey y’all,

this is my first birthday at GWC and I reallly didn’t know what to expect. (Having no expectations helps!) I am both deeply touched and pleasantly surprised by your kind thoughts. Now I thoroughly understand what Chuck was going on about how reading his birthday greetings made his day better, especially since he had to be away on his big day. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t deserve your love, and like someone on GWC put it, I’ve come to regard you all as my friends. :o I have added each & everyone of you here into my circle of friends. (Pls check your User cP). If you haven’t received the request, pls do buzz me. :wink:

I especially love that I have my own avatar now, being the photoshop noob that I am. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

PS Today (American time) is the 12th day of Christmas, the Feast of the Epiphany. It’s also Christmas proper in the Eastern Orthodox calendar. Good excuse as ever for a 2nd Christmas… heheh

Sheesh! I am falling down on the job with my fellow Capricans!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Aset! Yes, my actual starsign is Capricorn… so I like BSG for it’s Caprican focus… are you an ole’ mountain goat like me too? heheh…your starsign that is… :eek:

Yes I am! Tomorrow as a matter of fact. Mother Nature is cooperating as well, they’re expecting a snow storm this afternoon lasting until tomorrow.