Happy Birthday ATGreat!

Happy Birthday to me.

Dang, I had to post my own B-day announcement.

I am so not feelin’ the love today…

Happy Birthday my homie!!!

Happy birthday!

Sorry Alex. I usually check the calendar. You ain’t there.

Hmmmm, let’s see. How can I make this up to you?

Does that help?

Happy Birthday, Alex!! Hope it was a great one.

Happy Birthday AT!

You need to add your b-day to the calendar!

Happy birthday, Alex!

(Make sure you add your birthday to your profile, and it’ll be added to the calendar!)

What? It’s your birthday???

And!!! I!!! Wasn’t!!! Told!!!

Oh, well…

to

YOU!!!

Thank you my brother from another mother!

Thank you sir!

Yes that helps, that helps a lot! :wink: Thank you!

And a Thank you to you!
And I thought I did add my B-day to the calendar. I did get a very nice message this morning from the GWC forum…

Thank you too Rach, and now I’m hungery!

And I just checked, my B-day is in my profile… :confused:

Thank you very much sir, (especially for the first picure.) :smiley:

I really wish I could be going to the national meetup to see you all again. Unfortunately, I’ll have to wait until the next NYC Crue meetup in May to see most of you all. Otherwise, have fun in Texas and I’ll talk to all of you at the Frak partys.

Check the privacy settings in your profile, because it’s not showing on your profile. The admins see it, even if the rest of us don’t, which might be why you got the Happy Birthday msg.

Ahh, frak, found the setting you are talking about. :o
Now I’ll have to wait a whole year to see if I set it right.:slight_smile:
Thanks Rach.

You set it right, cause now your b-day shows in the calendar. We’ll see it on the main page next year. :slight_smile:

Hey – I’m kinda lazy about opening up photoshop tonight but Happy (slightly late) Birthday!

Dude, I’m so sorry I’ve missed your birthday. I don’t even have a clever graphic to give you right now (although, really, how could anyone top ‘Talos’?). :frowning:

Hope it was a great day all the same.

Thank you, don’t worry about a lack of pictures, your words are more than enough. Sorry I won’t see you at the the International meetup, but I’m looking forward to the next NYC meetup.

I had to work yesterday which was a bummer, but today was much nicer, thank you for asking. :slight_smile: I hope you’ll get a chance to come up to NYC next time we have a meetup.

Is there one coming up soon? I’m planning on coming up to NYC in the middle of April for a concert (listening this time, not participating) and some meetings.

I think there are very tenative plans for a meetup in May for some movie premere (Ironman maybe?)

Other than that, I’ll be in NYC in April for the NECSS conference, and with enough heads up, I could maybe get another Saturday off. Post when you are coming up in the meetup thread, there are enough people in NYC that several will show up to say hi.

Happy Birthday, Alex!

Hey ATGreat Happy Very Belated Birthday !!
So sorry I missed it.
(I’ve been away from the forum a few wks)
Hope it was a great day !

Late. Late. I’m always late on these things. Happy Belated Birthday Alex!

Great meeting you in NY by the way.

Happy Birthday AT!