Happy Birthday Apollymy!

Please join us in wishing Apollymy a very happy birthday!

careful of the dude in the lampshade. I think it’s Tray, and rumor has it he’s got wandering hands

Happy Birthday, Apollymy! I got you a cake, I hope you like it!

BWAHAHAHA! Thank you, Lady D! (And thanks for the warning- I’ll be sure to keep an eye on him! )

Now THAT’S a cake! Thanks, Tray! I’ll treasure it always. Right, then, if anyone needs me me and my- ahem-cake will be in my bunk…

Happy Birthday Apollymy! Hope you have a great day!

Congrats Apollymy!!

Happy Birthday, Apollymy! I decided to make this unique picture for you for your birthday—something that no one else would give you.

And then DeathByTray of course stole it, jumped in his time machine, and posted it first. This agression will not stand man.

Happy birthday! Cleveland rocks, and so do you.

Happy Birthday Apollymy!!!

All hail Apollo the God of Pantslessness!!!

May your birthday be joyous and pantsless. :smiley:

Don’t worry, my hands wander only if I’m drunk. When I’m sober, you’re in no danger. (My wandering feet under the table, on the other hand…)

Damn, the jig is up. Luckily, temporally-assisted cake-theft is only a misdemeanor in the state of Washington. I can’t go to jail, I’m too pretty. (And I’m not wearing pants.)

Just don’t cross state lines with that time-traveling DeLorean. The TimeCops have their eyes on you, pal.

As the Vampire Leader says in that trailer we’ve scene over and over and over “You Have Defied Me for the Last Time”.

Now, now… let’s not fight over who gets to bring Apolly a cake. We can ALL bring her cakes. There’s enough room for more than one cake in her bed.

Okay. Sorry. Come over here and give me a big hug, and I promise not to bite you on the neck, if you promise not to impale me with your wolf-like claws.

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to one of my favorite redheads that I’ve never actually (alas!) met. :smiley:

I did, Gryper, thank you!

Thanks, Splatterson!

Bwahahaha! Thanks, Thot! It’s the thot that counts! (<—see what I did there?)

Thanks, dxf! One of these days we’re gonna have to have a northern Ohio meetup, ya know!

Thanks, Uchiha Daisuke! My birthday so far has involved both joy and pantslessness!

Thanks, Lucky!

Aw, thanks, Armando! We will rectify that someday!

You stole my birthday and for that I can never forgive you! =P

Happy joint Bday

since she had it several years before you, I’d say you’re the one who did the stealing :smiley: