Han Solo in Firefly?

I was reading on a 'props" forum that han solo in carbonite appeared in 2 episodes of firefly on the set in the background. Is this true? does anyone have screen shots? I need to know when to watch for it. I guess one of the episodes was ‘heart of gold’

forgive me if this is a dumb question, but i am new to the firfly 'verse.

here is the link to the other forum. i guess i’ll have to register to see the pics

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=39098

Haven’t been able to find screen caps yet…but found this…

Desk

Yeah, that’s how i found the forum :smiley:

Dude, I want this desk.

And now I will spend all of tomorrow NOT doing HW but watching firefly. I don’t really do HW anyways, so thanks for the excuse.

I strongly suspect this is a rumor. Having been immersed in the Firefly 'verse for a number of years now, I have a hard time believing that this has never been discussed, discovered or mentioned on a commentary.

…then again it could be a new hidden gem!

Frak All You Guys!

Heart Of Gold
2:39
Look Over Mal’s Left Shoulder As Inora Walks Into The Kitchen
There Is A 8" Han Solo In Carbonite On The Counter Top In The Background
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha
Ha!

I Wish I Had Something That Could Do A Screen Cap

and i meant ‘frak all you guys’ in a ‘i found it first’ kind of way :slight_smile:

I will be the first to eat crow TGPAL. Honestly, I didn’t even see it in your screen shot…I was expecting something much bigger. I watched the scene three times and thought, “This is crazy” when suddenly I spotted it.

Awesome! That is so cool! If I were a betting man I would guess if the other one is in Trash it is going to be somewhere in that room of antiques…but perhaps that is a touch too obvious.

Very cool indeed.

So BSG–>Firefly–>Empire–> where?

BSG.

All this has happened before, and it will happen again.

I see the universe. I see the patterns. I see the foreshadowing that proceeds every moment, of every day. It’s all there. I see it, and you don’t. And I have a surprise for you. I have something to tell you about the future.

I’d forgotten I had this screen cap. Just unearthed it in the photobucket.

From The Message. Check out the Han Solo frozen in carbonite on the right hand side of the picture. It’s a little out of focus, but it is that little plastic Han Solo toy (Burger King give away?)

Sweet. In every sense of the word.

\stops fawning over Kaylee

Huh, oh nice.

\goes back to drooling over Kaylee

I…I don’t know. I’m too busy looking at Kaylee…I’ll be in my Bunk (or in her hammock!)

What’s up Lady D? Are you changing your avatar every 10 minutes? You’re making me head spin.

Lots of new SW avatars goin around. What can I do? Seelix wasn’t in Star Wars? :confused:

see my explanation here