Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Co-Op Play?

Wasn’t 100% sure if it was Hive Mind or Gaming, so move if it should go elsewhere; however, I need help figuring out coop on Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. I finally entered the world of XBOX 360 gaming (essentially killing Juan’s potential for PS3 gaming, sorry :P) and one of the first games I bought was Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary .

Anyway, my wife and I played about an hour of campaign co-op last night and then after exiting found the game progress didn’t save. I went back and looked and confirmed it didn’t appear to save. I did however, notice two things…

1. When I started the game it was started co-op through a network selection which is where I could select local
  2. When I was in a co-op game, the menu shows an option to revert to last save (which seem to be incremental as the game goes on) and “end game”. there was no option to save and exit.

So my question is – is there a way to save coop, or am I pooched? If so, what am I doing wrong? Juan mentioned that maybe I would have to chapter select; however, I can’t seem to find an option for that either.

Thanks for any help y’all can offer. Happy to finally have a console with better multiplay =)

Alright, so we figured it out. Looks like you can only start co-op games at the start of each Tour. It looks like we just weren’t far enough in to get to the second Tour. We went through on two more and it looks like after you unlock them in single OR coop you can then start at that tour in any profile after.

Hope that helps someone if they ever had the same question