Halo Armor

//youtu.be/NJSVDSGi-Pw

this is an update to the pistol. all i need to do it too is get a detail paint job and a gun holster. update on armor as so I get it to dry and any Ideas for a color scheme. I am going to be at fort worth this weekend 23-25 for the ones who wants to know the details pm me.

This is an update to the Project this is the weapons for my Halo Armor. I know its not no assault rifle but every one who has a armor setup its all have an assault rifle. I wanted some thing more and in this vid doc I show you a nerf like grenade I found in walmart. Its not nerf but $10 pre grenade I think its ok.

//youtu.be/TE39_C1JTzw

In this VIDOC I talk about the moded Nerf Vulcan. Its a working progress that is far form being completed form the final product in which i wanted to be. I still want to have the nerf reactor installed with a compressed air tank to power the reactor and a 200 round drum with darts and rc battery mod to go with it. Oh, don’t forget the fans intake cool air so the motor don’t heat up as well exhaust hot air. Don’t know how I am going to mount it on a camera tripod but it is a working progress that I will complete.

//youtu.be/tfpMBB4O4Mg

I know I have not posted in a long time but I was working alot but i have some goodies for you all it’s the toy I am basing my armor after. Have a look it’s nice. I hope you like it. I am going to post more on my project over the weekend so stay tune.

Sorry for not posting for the that weekend but i am going to post some action pics on the halo toy and some video that gives a update on my progress and a test fire on my main weapon so have have.

//youtu.be/ixW3xu6lMss

//youtu.be/fnrBuo72rqA

I just going to post an up date on the armor itself so injoy the pictures.

What you see here is the left forearm armor, as you can see my phone is going to be in the Gauntlet I made a small shield for my blue tooth keybroad to go in and I don’t know if I should have the shield removeable of opens up and be attached to the gauntlet. It’s all so a video phone so how cool is that and I have a blue tooth head set to go with my helmet.

I know I had not posted any thing on this forum for a long time but i still having some problems with the armor making and I don’t have the time to update every thing I do so i am going to show the finsh parts and post it part by part and even I still working on this Halo Nerf sniper gun but this is what I got so far and I hope you injoy the work I did.

//youtu.be/SnENogvtoG8

Great looking work so far. Please keep it coming

Thank you I just wish more people will post if so I would post more updates.