Halo 3

I think the time has come for a Halo 3 tournament. Whoever would like to join, put your name on this. I need at least 30 people.

“National…?” WTF?

Wassup, afraid of a little whup-ass from non-USA players…?
Kinda like baseball “World” Series that is only played in the USA?

Call it international and I’m in…assuming the time zones allow it and I’m not playing at 3am…

Mind you, I’m getting Mass Effect this weekend so fully expect to have zero Halo 3 interest for quite some time.

gaf

As long as it’s a few weeks from now…I’m waiting for my tax check to get the hard drive I need to participate on XBox Live…let me know, my tag’s “alpacagunner”…

I’d like to join if its in a few weeks so I can freshen up on my skillz. I haven’t played halo online since november! Too much Mass Effect

Hey guys. Like to invite any GWC’rs to get in on the HALO 3 thing tonight after we all watch the episode. My gammer tag is roosterpfunk69 and I will be trying to get a huge halo 3 frindly gameing thing going on tonight!
No 4th graders dry humping your corpse and talking crap to you here!

West coast viewers can join whenever you can get on.

Tired of the “all t-bag friday night” come join up and let’s play together!

Hey guys. Like to invite any GWC’rs to get in on the HALO 3 thing tonight after we all watch the episode. My gammer tag is roosterpfunk69 and I will be hosing a party trying to get a huge halo 3 frindly gameing thing going on tonight! Amatures welcome and encouraged!

No 4th graders dry humping your corpse and talking crap to you here!

West coast viewers can join whenever you get done with tonights episode.

Tired of the “all t-bag friday night” come join up and let’s play together!

just send me a friend request and join my party ( or I’ll invite you in)

Just got on the forums again, I’ll join ya !!!

After 2night s ep.
You play any other games ?

I do halo3 and world at war. I really am pretty unoriginal in that regards, but I don’t have a lot of time to play… so I stick to these few I already play. need to stick with what I already own.

True that, i know what you mean.

I play both of those as well, you get a chance to play the Halo Wars demo ??

Just found out about this meetup! Sorry I couldn’t make it. What about next week?

Hey roosterpfunk69,

Sorry I’m late to the party, were you planning on doing another virtual meetup using Halo 3? I would definitely be interested in joining as a West Coast participant. My gamer tag is sinewav, let me know, thanks.

I also just found out about this meetup, if you schedule another one I’m down to join.

Lets try this again. On Fri March 6th. Lets get our Halo3 on !!

Feel free to add me up, “XGC AdiKT”.

12 est. is that good for you guys and gals?

are we gonna do this tonite?

If you are down… send me a friend request. I will add you and you can join the party.

So after running though the original Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 I’ve started playing through the Halo 3 campaign with Shooter Jr and Little Shootette. Interestingly to note, since both Shooter Jr and I both have our own Xbox 360’s we decided to play on both boxes to increase our collective screen sizes but we only had Shooter Jr’s Halo 3 game (It was one of the first 3 games he purchased). So last night we ran out to our local GameStop and found they were selling used copies for $4.49. Sweet! Since I just bought my Xbox 360 console this year I love getting all these wonderful games for 50-90% discount! And the cooperative play through XBox live is amazing. I can’t wait to play more. This campaign is definitely MUCH easier than Halo 2.

~Shooter Out