Halloween 2010 'cast/s: something scary??

Howzabout a Halloween ‘cast or two, something scary? This year, not Sean O’ the Dead again? I had something creepy in mind, but it’s eluding me.

Event Horizon?

How about Road Warrior and/or Frailty?

I think they should do that cast normally, and then all the sudden an Alien bursts out of Sean’s chest.

Fright Night? The Shining? The Exorcist? An American Werewolf in London?

How about Undead. Little known Zombie/SciFi flick from Oz.

Warning. This trailer contains bad language and a little blood. It is NSFW

//youtu.be/QUNwOq2Jat4

It’s your basic “Aliens invade by awakening our dead” motif. Like Plan 9 but with better…everything.

This movie is truly awesome. Completely unexpected twist on classic zombie and alien storylines.

What about The Exorcist? I’ve never been able watch that movie all the way through.

“Let the Right One in”

There you go. Perfect choice. :slight_smile:

I’ve never seen it. Not sure I ever will. shiver

I agree with wolfbyte. That movie freaks me out every time I watch it.

Poltergeist. Scary as hell. The scene where the mom gets pulled up onto the ceiling is so freaky. I saw that movie as a kid and couldn’t sleep for months afterwards.

I saw it once at the cinema late at night and I realized yesterday that I haven’t seen it since. Perhaps I’ve been studiously not watching it all this time.

Me too Talos. Me too.

Clown. [shudder]

How about the original Halloween movie?

Hmmm. Everyone says Clown but the Tree freaked me out. I’ve this story before but I’ll tell it again.

I had a tree right outside my bedroom window that was full of cancer and had irregular shapes all over it. The shape right at window level to my room looked like someone trying to escape the tree face first. The night I saw Poltergeist there was a thunderstorm, of course. As the lightning flashed the shadow of the face flickered on my bedroom wall.

Let’s just say I did not sleep well that entire week.

What about some scary televison shows? I’m thinking Twilight Zone or maybe a Dr Who episode. ‘Blink’ comes to mind for a good scary Dr. Who ep.