GWCNYC Star Trek Into Darkness - Sunday, May 19th

Ticket purchased, and plans in the works for trains!

Is it Sunday yet?

Ticket purchased! Woot!

Anybody have thoughts on places for dinner after? Badger and I will need to be back to Penn by 6:50ish to make teh 7:03 train. The movie is just over 2 hours, so it will be 4:30ish before we leave the movie. Figuring on 15-20 min travel time each way we are looking at only have just under 2 hours for dinner…so I figure if have ideas/a list we can decide before hand (even if it is while we are waiting in line for the movie) and have a plan.

Got my ticket! I can get in early enough to meetup for lunch, so if we want to get together before the show and then head to the theater let me know.

As for eating, we have the traditional Irish places around Penn Station, Tir Na Nog and the other place. Any other ideas?

A small thing to keep in mind for when we eat after…Rangers and Bruins are playing at 3pm Sunday, yes the game is in Boston, but I know a LOT of Ranger fans converge to the MSG area to watch the game en masse …so we might have a struggle getting a table somewhere (more so since we’re right in the belly of the World’s most Obnoxious Arena…ooops… MSG)…so we may have to wing it to eat after the movie

I hope to be in the area between 12 and 12:30 so I can scout out the area for a good place to eat, close but far enough away, unless someone has a specific suggestion.

Anyone want to meet up for lunch and help me scout?

Also, has anyone heard from Keir or Frakintalos?

So I guess we are meeting at the normal spot at the Tim Horton’s in Penn Station?

Well I hadn’t thought that far…2 are coming into Grand Central, 2 on NJ Transit, and 2 on the subway (I assume). So Tim’s works,and I have the Grand Central folks in my phone as well.

We may be a little later then expected. You may want to head over to the theater and we will meet everyone there. Right now we won’t hit Penn until 1:55

We made the earlier train. We should be in Penn around 1:30. We’ll stop by Tim’s

My train leaves Elizabeth at 1254, hoping to be there by 130