#GWCFitness Club on Twitter

Many of the folks in the GWC Fitness Club thread also know each other by their Twitter handles, and by BKitteh’s oft repeated battle cry of “Wolverines - Fwump”. I thought it would be cool to post a list of GWC Fitness Tweeps, and try to update it going forward. Whether you like to post or read about going to the gym, eating healthy, running/walking or if you’re just looking to get motivated, your GWC Fitness Tweeps have you covered!

Aset :@AsetIsis
Abramdf : @RunDomRun
: @Geekychick314
Amberite : @Neilisntwitty
Apollymy : @rachel1975
Audra : @gwcaudra
Kirokai : @Kirokai
BishopMontanha : @Decosta
BKitty : @bkittysd
Chuck : @GWCChuck
DawnAZ : @DawnAZGWC
dxf : @dxferris
Edoz : @Trailjedi
Galaxy_Rising :@julievdradius
Juan : @GWCJuan
Keir : @keirhansen
Mr. Lister, Sir : @Mr_Lister_sir
phazedout : @thegatecast
Reg : @Regwysocki
Solai : @SolaiGWC
Starbuccaneer : @klucassm
Topgun : @TopgunGWC
Xero1 The Board Lurker : @Xer01
Zen Mom : @zen_mom

Tweet me or post below if I accidentally left you off the list. It’s late and I should really be asleep! I’ll try and organize the list better going forward!

Oct 12 : Moved into alphabetical order by Forum handle, and added a few folks from below.

If I’ve missed you, or you tweet #Wolverines or #GWCFitness drop me a tweet or post below and we’ll get the list updated. Thanks everyone for your comments!!

Thanks for this, Amberite – funny, it’s a portion of the way towards the G+/Twitter/Forum naming matrix that FastCart’s been asking for, for weeks now. Hmm…

You can add me, too:
abramdf : @RunDomRun

Due to work restrictions, I’m not on Twitter much during the day and during non-work hours it’s all too infrequently that I post, but I do post my marathon training on Twitter through Dailymile.

me, too! Starbuccaneer here, @klucassm on Twitter and klucassm on G+

My forum name is now Kirokai, to match my twitter handle. :slight_smile:

I’m going to start following all of you :D, and put you in a list.

Holy crom I need to come to the forum more often! From a single thread to a whole section of the forum! #WOLVERINES!

Anyway, I’m AsetIsis on Twitter, Jeannie Szarama on G+