GWC Meetup During Comic Con, San Diego 2011!!

Hey everyone!

Join Chuck, Audra, and other fellow GWCers for a live podcast and meetup next Friday night, July 23rd, from 8-11 p.m. at Buster’s Beach House in San Diego!

http://bustersbeachhouse.com/html/bbhsdframeset.html

The restaurant is located only a short walk from the San Diego Convention Center, just a few hundred feet north and west up Harbor Drive.

If you’re in town for SDCC, live locally, or plan to be in the area, we’d love to meet you! Comic Con is a time of geeks and nerds of all stripes to join together in harmony – and now you can do that with food and beer, GWC friends, and the live GWC podcast!

Hope to see you next week!!

Hey Audra, July 23 is Saturday, not Friday. Which one did you mean? :confused:

I’m sure she meant Friday July 22nd. Bkitty’s post in the Other Events stated that the Meetup would be on Friday for sure. :wink:

Friday, July 22, 2011, 8 pm
The Surf Room in
Buster’s Beach House
807 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
(Seaport Village)

just a short walk North on the Bayside of the Convention Center, located in Seaport Village.

Please RSVP me if you are definitely coming so I can alter the reservation!

Please put GWC SDCC 11 in the subject line so it will go into the proper mail box!

Yeah!

It’s the copy editor in me that’s get nervous like that, but it looks like everything is back to normal. Now I can get back to waiting for a fantabulous Friday.

LOL! I haz a jealous…but I expect everyone to have a great time at SDCC gods damn it! The rest of us will be watching for updates via Tweets all weekend.

Albatross: Yes, I meant Friday! Yikes! Sorry! Thanks for the correction, y’all. :cool:

I’ll be there, but I am guessing y’all might have guessed that…

I’m in!

Also some text to make this post the required length.

I’ll be there!

I can’t wait to see everyone! :smiley:

Had a lot of fun at this meetup. GWC’ers truly are “the friendliest people in sci-fi.” :smiley: