GWC Hive Mind Overview

Consider this another experiment. Many have asked for a place where they could ask the GWC hive mind a question and rely on our amazing depth of knowledge to help them out on whatever subject. To quote Glimfeather who had the idea:

Math, Science, History, Cooking, Comics, Cars, Literature, whatever. If you need advice, need a tidbit of fact, need to know how something works, consult the GWC Hive Mind. It’d be like ask.com but with live people–people you know and like and trust.

That’s all. Post your questions and answers!

Solai, you may have had high intentions for this thread, but it’s proved once and for all that the GWC Hive Mind is…

…in the gutter.

But, hey – sooner or later someone’ll come along with one of the classic questions you imagined. Really. :slight_smile:

<deep sigh>

Yeah, I know. We have had two sincere questions outside this introduction thread. If this continues down this path, well, the hive mind will be closed down and everyone can return to the proper gutter. Posts will be redistributed appropriately.

I hope you’re counting mine as a serious question. It sure was!

I am very, very, very proud of myself. Because when Pike asked his question about a job (te he he he …he said “job”), and was about to post an “IYKWIM” reply.
But I didn’t want to be the first to bring this thread to the gutter…:smiley:

the second. give a guy a little credit!

Well, you’re in the gutter by default my friend :wink:
Would I give a bird credit for flying? Or a fish credit for swimming?

if it was a penguin…

Posts redistributed where possible. Thread closed. GWC Hive Mind remains open for now.