GWC Fantasy Hockey League

So because Pike was mocking Hockey now I want to start a Hockey league! Anybody down? There’s like a week before the season starts so we got a bit of wiggle room.

What kind of league would you like?

Rotisserie: Compete against your whole league all season long, trying to rank the highest in each stat category.
Head To Head Points: Face-off with one opponent each week, trying to score more total points. (Fantasy Football)
Head To Head Individual Categories: Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win or loss for each stat category.
Head To Head Most Categories: Go head-to-head with one opponent each week, earning a win if you win the most categories.
Season Points: Earn as many points as possible over the entire season to win the championship.

Who was mocking hockey?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Is this gonna be a yahoo league?? I always try to avoid these, I find my competitiveness gets the better of me and I end up watching games on Center Ice to follow my players instead of teams I actually LIKE…it might be interesting to see if I can do one of these and not over-obsess with it and screw up my season watching (and personal playing) in the progress…if you need one more I’ll take a swing, but if you guys got enough without me I’ll stick to my 2 games a week, season tickets, and Don Cherry fan-dom :slight_smile:

ESPN league