GWC Fantasy Football League

Kinda amusing, but I am an Indy fan though I couldn’t care less for stock cars. Unless Danika Patrick is doing Go Daddy commercials.

NASCAR is more waiting for accidents happen than a sport. Why else watch? d:

Now, golf…that’s a waste of farm land even if it is a place for men to get away from their spouse.

P.S. I posted on the league’s message board, but I guess no one reads them.

It is free, yes. I think Fantasy Football is fun enough (and at times frustrating enough) that I never play for money.

Daytona 500 qualifying avoids Super Bowl conflict

Qualifying for next season’s Daytona 500 will be held one day earlier than usual, a move that avoids running the session on the same day as the Super Bowl.

The Associated Press released that 2 hours ago. Even Nascar knows where they stand on the sports totem pole. ^^

Ok. I’ll stop. d:

Then I am definitely interested…how do I sign up?

From the OP.

Still waitin on 2 peeps at minimum. Bueller?

Sign me up. I’ll DM you my email in Twitter.

Grrrr. I registered and the clicked Accept Invitation and it gave me a frakkin error message about private team or some such malarkey. Commish!!!

It did that to me too. Just click on the (emailed) link again and it should work (worked for me anyway)

Looks like we got 8.

Still no reply to my league message though. d:

Yay! I’m in! So, when does the trash talking start? :smiley:

Once I start losing I guess? (: And, that will start at the beginning of draft of course!

You banana peel stuck to microwave’d cheese waxpaper snotty tissue baby diaper.

Does that work?

That’s what I’m talkin about!! You stinkin 3day old mashed potato suit wearing used piece of dental floss. And your team sucks too. :slight_smile:

I knew this was gonna be fun.

Thursday at 8 good for live draft? I’m flexible so discuss it amongst yourselves. Also look over the rules, any changes run them by me

8 est? that should be ok for me.

should be good here. i can wrangle jarathen jr. and draft simultaneously just fine.

How old is Jr.? Will he be helping with your picks? (:

Thursday, 8pm EDT is fine. Thanks.

So, 8ET Eastern for the draft? Is there anyway we could do it a little be later?
9PM will be best for me… I just can’t get out of the work in time for 8ET draft.

9pm ET is fine for me too.