GWC Book Club Selection, November/December 2011

Dear readers, the poll is here again!

Per past practice, please recall that:
[ul]
[li]You may vote for as many of the options listed as you would like. In fact, it is encouraged.
[/li][li]Don’t be shy, share your opinion of the books! Lobby for your favorites, and feel free to read through the threads already dedicated to these books (and add to them, if you feel so moved). Friendly and fun is our motto! And if you’ve come across something else you’d like to read, don’t forget to nominate it for a later book club selection.
[/li][li]Your votes will be public.
[/li][li]Voting will close October 31 (spooky!), and the Book Club Discussion thread posted November 1.
[/li][/ul]

Happy voting! (and reading :))

The Magician King is now out in paperback, if that helps anyone.

Grumble, grumble grumble… Not in the land of the GWC Northern Podcasting Igloo unfortunately. Luckily I’ll be in the US on business in late Oct and will probably grab a copy then :slight_smile:

Bumping, since there’s still plenty of time to vote, and the field’s still wide open!

I voted for the Magician King cause of the cover art.
I know, I know, I’m going to actually sit down and read these some day.
I hope they live up to the cover art.

Only a few days left for voting!!

After a surge in competition at the close (The Hero and the Crown and Nine Princes in Amber are this round’s runners-up), we have a new selection - The Magician King! Check out the discussion thread here.