GWC #118 - sorry Audra

Hi all,

and now, for GWC podcast #118, i’m willing to cease & desist the thread about everybody’s accents (heheh) if y’all could be so kind as to call in, and say the words, “Sweet Home Alabama” (yes, I was just listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd). Yee-haw’ing is optional

This goes out especially to you guys :

Chuck & Audra - to prove that you, honourable Sir & Ma’am, are NOT from Texas.

The Reverend Sean - I just love to hear you say “Sweet

Galaxyranger - To prove whether’s he’s a German from Jersey; or a Jersey-ian who’s in Germany. (Wait, isnt’ that the same thing?)

Pike, Solai, EmilyfromOhio & CodyfromOhio - hey, why not!

Lawyer Bill - because it’s been a long time since we’ve heard from you.

Dean Stockwell - because he rocks!

and everybody else - well I’m just interested to hear various American accents mouthing those 3 words.

say, did anyone hear the Kid Rock updated version of “Sweet Home Alabama”?

All Summer Long?

Love it!

GR, I really would love it if you could call in for the next podcast and say those magic words - Sweet Home Alabama in your natural accent.

I invite everybody to do the same - this will be FUN~!

It’s not only Sweet Home Alabama but also Werewolves of London. Seriously.

//youtu.be/nhSc8qVMjKM

//youtu.be/uwIGZLjugKA

YOU HAVE NO IDEA what a huge Kid Rock fan I am! Not only did I hear it I frakkin love it. If it wasn’t for Rock and Roll Jesus I can sing you the lyrics for ANY Kid Rock song almost on command. I’m not quite there with RRJ yet but I have ALL the others down stone cold - except for the stuff before Devil Without a Cause but you get some of that with History of Rock.

Ok, I’m rambling…

Kid Rock Rules [Devil Horns]

…come on guys, just call in and say those magical 3 words… do it for Sean…heheh…

hey, wasn’t Kid Rock fronting a band called Jackyl waaaay back in '93? :smiley: