Gunsmith Cats: Bulletproof May 14th 6PM EST

Join in the fun and watch the crazy action and gunplay of …
Gunsmith Cats: Bulletproof

//youtu.be/gMBDFo8Xtco

May 14th 6PM EST
Running Time 90 minutes 3 Part OVAReleased: 1995

Synopsis:
Rally Vincent and Minnie-May Hopkins are the proprietors of “Gunsmith Cats”, a small firearms shop and shooting range in the Chicago suburbs, but make their real living as the Windy City’s top pair of ace bounty hunters. When the ATF begins to question the legality of Rally’s extensive arsenal and May’s penchant for explosives, they are coerced into helping the Bureau take down a gun-running syndicate in exchange for a Class-3 weapons license. But the investigation reveals some powerful officials behind the operation, and soon Rally and Minnie-May have a crazy Russian assassin on their tail. Rally’s gonna have to use every ounce of her wits, sharpshooting skill, and drive her Shelby Cobra GT-500 to the limits if she wants to survive a confrontation with the fierce Natasha Radinov and take down the gun-runners in the process.

Director:Takeshi Mori
Screenplay:
Atsuji Kaneko
Music:Peter Erskine
Original Manga:Kenichi Sonoda
Character Design: Tokuhiro Matsubara
Kenichi Sonoda

Art Director:Kazuo Nagai

Animation Director:Kazuya Murata

Mechanical design:Koji Sugiura

Executive producer:Teruo Miyahara

Producer:
Umeo Ito
Yoshimasa Mizuo
Toshiaki Okuno
Hiroo Takimoto

Qued up and ready…

It has been at least a year since I have watched this, I bought it because the manga looked really cool and I liked the comcept. Should be fun revisiting this OVA…

They did a lot of research for this anime. Traveled to Chicago to take lots of pictures and get familiar with the local, and even drove around a Shelby Mustang and video taped it and recorded the audio. Pretty Cool! :slight_smile:

Started.

I’m so bummed I missed A-ko last week! It’s one of my first anime. So funny. Special place in my heart for me.

Love the intro! And the music. :slight_smile:

I saw this around the time I saw Dirty Pair, so it’s blurred together for me.

A-ko was one of my first anime features as well. :slight_smile:

“It’s Agent Double-0 Seven-Eleven.” :smiley:

Huh. I don’t I see characters giving the middle finger anymore in recent anime.

Love the grenade/flower vase… :smiley:

C-4 in the fridge?

I thought Badger was going to be at a meetup?

Keeps them fresh.

Heat makes it unstable…

“Burglars? All right!” :smiley:

He was. He’s not. :frowning:

Nice stash! :slight_smile:

ATF guy reminds me of Castiel. :slight_smile:

Does Homeowners insurance include explosives?