Guild Wars

Just wondering if anyone here ever played Guild Wars. I played quite a bit a few years back but only occasionally now. All this online gaming talk has got me thinking it would be fun if some of my GWC friends were also playing. :slight_smile:

I too use to play a few years back. I just recently reinstalled it with the intention to play but haven’t yet.

I just thought I would give another shout out to my favorite MMORPG. They have a 14day - 10hr total trial and you can get all three expansions for $49.99 at Amazon. The great part of this game is there is no monthly fee. Once you buy it you can play as much as you want. It is a beautiful game and a lot of options for character creation. They also cap the level at 20 so it is not all about leveling. It is more focused on how you play, not how long you play.

I used to play all the time, but have set it aside for the past six or eight months. Before then, I finished all the installments, and even managed to finish a PvP season 61st in the world as an early Ritualist spirit spammer/weapon buff.

It’s been so long waiting for new content since “Eye of the North”, and before that, the “Sorrows’ Furnace” add-on, that I just kind of burned out on it and decided to take that break.

My kid wants me to get back into it and have my Ritualist run a really nasty farming build, so I’ll probably be seeing you online at some point. My Rit’s name is Honey Pace.

Have you seen the Guildwars 2 video? http://www.guildwars2.com/en/ Looking good!

Just thought I’d throw up pics of my characters for those of us that appreciate that sort of thing.

Mairi Netta
Means:Rebellious Nature
Elementalist

Althaia Callisto
Means:Beautiful Healer
Monk/Mesmer

Nyarai Munashi
Means:Humility with God
Dervish

Tien Melek
Means:Spirit Angel
Ritualist/Necromancer

Yuriko Sayuri
Means:Perfect Lily
Assassin/Warrior

Maija Kirsi
Means:Beloved Follower
Warrior/Monk

Iwona Nyssa
Means:Elven Archer
Ranger/Elementalist

Anda Swintha
Means:Gothic Spirit
Necromancer/Mesmer

Aiofe Cailin
Means:Beautiful Warrior
Mesmer/Monk

With 10 professions to choose from and the fact you have a Primary and Secondary, it gives you a very large selection to choose from when creating a character.

Warrior
Ranger
Monk
Necromancer
Mesmer
Elementalist
Assassin
Ritualist
Paragon
Dervish

Here is my Guild Wars Avatar. I only have one that I play all the time and this is it. The other is a PVP character that I just made never played it. And I have not expansions I stopped playing the last right after NightFall came out, which I didn’t buy and have not bought any of the newer ones.

I have the orig GW but i would love to join up with anyone who plays. I have only 1 character. we should try to sched a game night once a week so we can all plan for it.

PS how do u take in game pics of ur Avatar? BTW Avatar…GREAT FRAKKIN MOVIE!:wink: