Grave of the Fireflies Frak Party 11/30 @ 2 PM ET

A tragic film covering a young boy and his little sister’s struggle to survive in Japan during World War II.

Sunday, November 30th, 2008
2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific, 7PM UK/Ireland,
8 PM Germany, 4 AM (Mon) Seoul, 6 AM (Mon) Melbourne

Grave of the Fireflies

Everyone come join us for this amazing film. This as “Real” as animation gets. A moving story that can only be told through animation. If you can’t make it please find the time to watch this film. You can view it online through this link. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Just pick the saddest movie ever why don’t you

I’ve seen this one – in fact, I actually own it on a legit DVD, which, unfortunately, I don’t have with me. Y’all have fun. Or not, considering how depressing this movie is. :rolleyes:

No rimpy? Just me and Uch?

Why hath you forsaken us

Or maybe just me? <_<

it’s okay to take a break from the action and adventure. It also helps to remind me of what I have to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!!! :smiley:

I just started it like 1:40 ago

What’s the food type stuff in the can?

are you at the point they go to the shelter?

they are little candies that you suck on.

They’re headin for the shelter now

Firebombs.

Does a japanese village good

Awwwwwww…that’s low.

Firebombings usually didn’t die down that fast did they?

Sorry, I can’t remember, it was in my past life so please forgive me. :wink:

Setsuko is too cute.

I love movies where you really get a feel for what it was like to be there. Saving Private Ryan also does that very well.

Black Hawk Down as well

I don’t like Setsuko’s va, it sounds like a doll rather than an actual child. na’mean?

Poor Seita, how hard would that be? Do you think it is best to lie to someone if you think it is best for them?