Grace Park sighting in episode 513!

Let me first begin by saying that it’s not a very sci-fi friendly tv environment over here until recently. Back in the 90’s, we had a de-facto sci-fi channel called Channel I which used to air Stargate SG-1 until it was shut down (it’s sister Mandarin-language station, Channel U, however still exists).

Thus, I’ve only watched Season 1 to the first few episodes of Season 4.

And I’ve been in a Stargate limbo since 2004’ish…

Right now, I’m watching episode 513 “Proving Ground” for the first time; and holy frak! Grace Park has a bit part as a soldier training to join the Stargate program.

I rewatched that episode not that long ago. I almost didn’t recognize her. If you keep watching Helo shows up a little bit latter. Although he is quite easy to miss.

Yeah, and unfortuately, Grace’s character is the only one of those 4 who isn’t in any other episodes.

You’ll notice a lot of BSG people in Stargate, since they’re filmed in the same place. Chief is a Jaffa in at least 2 episodes, Helo is a spoiler redacted in 1 episode, Doral is 2 different characters in 3 or 4 episodes, Dean Stockwell is in 1 episode, Simon is in an episode, Gaeta is 2 characters, Selix is a Russian…

And that’s just off the top of my head.

crap, with all the BSG and Firefly people in SG, i might just have to suck it up and got it so i can watch them

You won’t be sorry methinks. Especially with SG-1 once you get through the first few seasons.

The BSG people are cool, but the best is the guy that play Kimi from Lost as a Guaulld.

Kimi, who was Kimi?? Can you help me remember?

Martin Keamy, played by Kevin Durand, who also played Lord Zipacna on SG1.

Ah right! I was too tired yesterday to connect the misspelled Kimi to Keamy.

Loved the hat, some goa’uld simply had no fashion sense at all:D

Sorry, I had no idea how to spell it. I assumed it was spelled like the Kiwi fruit. :frowning:

I spelt the Gluelid wrong too.

Buy the LOST Encyclopedia and your misspelling problem will be solved! :wink:

Money is tight, I’m gonna have to wait for a used copy on Amazon.

Speaking of which why are my SG-1 dvds not selling on Amazon?