Gotham City Sirens

Anybody else following this series? It’s being released alongside of the Batman Reborn series Batman & Robin, and I must say, I am quite impressed.

The artwork is superb, and the story has a very interesting take on it, showing Gotham from the perspective of the now “allied” Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn. All in all, I find it quite enjoyable.

Anyone else have any thoughts on it?

Havent read it, but it sounds interesting. Ive heard good things about Paul Dini plus the covers look great. Think Ill order issue 1 if I can find a copy.

I’m reading it…it’s got the same kinda vibe as Secret Six with ALMOST as much quality. It’s really good.

Keep in mind that it takes place in the Batman reborn universe, right after Final Crisis, so that has an impact on story. I’m not going to say anything else because I don’t know the spoiler tags for this here forum XD (if there are any at all)

It’s [ spoiler ]blaahblahblahspoiler in here about gotham city sirens blah [ / spoiler ]

Without the spaces

See my sig.

I collected up to issue six and had to drop it. Maybe I just don’t care about the morally ambiguous villainesses forming a group to do…what exactly, I’m not sure. So far they really haven’t done anything as a group except defend themselves from random wannabes.

The only issue I came away from having enjoyed was #3, which was written by Scott Lobdell, and featured the Riddler solving a case under the scrutiny of the new Batman, which is more plot than is apparent in other issues.

I could buy into this title more if Riddler came into regular prominence, and/or it found a purpose/direction. As it is, it’s a $3 a month for some very stunning and beautiful images of very stale, two-dimensional characters.

I know, I know… This is bound to stir up the emotions of someone, anyone, who actually gives a craaap one way or the other.

crickets chirping