Google Plus Games

Is anyone else trying out the new G+ games? I’ve been playing City of Wonder (Civilization meets Farmville) and Edgeworld (a sort of multiplayer tower defense thingy.) Both games have been playable without buying into the upsellingso far, although I haven’t been playing either long.

I have tried every single one available now. So far I am addicted to Flood It!

It looks like crap and childish, but when you get down to it it isn’t as easy as it seems (especially when you get to higher levels).

I’ve played City of Wonder. I just hate the “bug your friends to join before you can advance” aspect of those games. Other than that, it’s fun

I am almost violently against spamming my followers with game updates, so I’m actually a bit afraid to even try these games lest they start to spew auto-update crap in my stream.

Maybe I’ll try a couple of them later. I think I might enjoy Angry Birds more on a computer than I do on the phone, with the more precise movement control.

however, the plus side about google plus games is that unless your friend enters the game stream, they won’t see your gaming invites, taunts, progress splattered all over their main stream. so you can send as many as you want, and only those who are interested in google plus gaming will see.

Yeah, that makes it a lot more palatable. I threw a couple of friends messages out there just to see the reaction.