Gatecast 100th Episode

Not to toot our own horn but somehow we’ve made it to 100 episodes:D
Our 100th which got released earlier today is not Wormhole X-Treme! but Proven Ground thanks to counting Children of the Gods as a single episode but hey not a problem who would have thought we would be still around.

Proving Ground

If you have the time or are already one of our GWC friends that listen feedback is always welcomed and I can get Alan (Phaze) to read it out in his dulcet accent, I hear the ladies swoon over it;)

Congratulations! I’m not watching Stargate at the moment but when I do I always listen to your show after watching an episode. I’m still back at season three so I have a long time to go and plenty of episodes to go but I hope I can keep listening to Gatecast all through the series.

Thanks, we had fun doing the 100th ep as well as Wormhole before that. Rewatching the show for the podcast makes it obvious how well the production has held up, granted the later seasons more so thanks to technical improvements but it’s gratifying to see so few episodes I’m indifferent too.
Our season 5 poll is open now, a good season and even casual fans of the show let alone uber fans can pick a favourite:)

Favourite Episode Poll (S5)

Congrats on 100. It’s fun going through the series sitting behind you guys kibitzing over each episode. Can’t wait to “watch” the next 100 with you!

Thanks Wesley, always a pleasure to hear from you who I think was the first website comment poster of the “mike and alan” era of the show:)