Gaming soundtracks

Now that my kids are a bit older, I have reclaimed my old sound dock to my room, (it’s been playing for 4 years in the background of calming music for my twins and my eldest!). On it I have found one of my favorite game soundtracks from Lucasarts The Dig game. It also reminded me of my other favorite game sound track, No One Lives Forever, which came free with the purchased PC game if I remember correctly.

Anyone have any other favorite game soundtracks?

Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3

They actually came out with a couple extra Mass Effect 2 soundtrack releases that are pretty good, beyond the base ones.

Interstate 76

The Funk will set you free.

//youtu.be/WjW0KYVZFFk

OB

Grand Theft Auto Vice City. The game features fake 80s radio stations playing real 80s hits mixes with hilarious advertisements and DJ hijinks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Driver: San Francisco: nice (huge) mix of licensed music - playlist

Indie game Bastion: great original soundtrack - people even do remixes

One of the most epic cinematic Hans Zimmer-y orchestral scores remains… double album 60+ tracks are still free at Steam

//youtu.be/fAk0pMgoDMQ

Although the soundtrack could get grating at times, the main theme of Crysis 2 is excellent, done by Hans Zimmer.

//youtu.be/edv9YsRImCY

The Modern Warfare 3 soundtrack is pretty solid, but this theme gets me everytime:

//youtu.be/MFb-KOMdij4

Also would like to add the Homeworld soundtrack, came with the game on separate disc.

The Batman: Arkham City soundtrack is a really good one too.