Gamers: Hands of Fate -- August 14th 2013

Gamers: Hands of Fate

This movie is now out in the wild to coincide with GEN CON.

I watched it a couple days ago and it is my best movie of 2013. Behold the awesome.

Insecure Vimeo linkage through end of August. <----- click that now!

OB

P.S. Look for “REV SEAN OHARA” credit around the 2:03:00 time stamp :slight_smile:

Got a chance to watch it tonight. I enjoyed this movie and i am not a card player. The interweaving storylines worked and kept my interest right to the end. I do hope there is a follow-up to resolve the ending because i think there could be a story to tell and hoping they did not use the same “con” as has been used before to end a movie. So i want to thank Sean for introducing this movie series to me because it is very enjoyable.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It wasn’t available at Gen Con :frowning:

I was soooo saddned by this…I did manage to get their “Gamers live” from last year’s Gen Con…nothing like seeing RPG improv…I need to buy me this DVD when I get back home!

Downloading it now! Did you see Lodge’s video from Gen Con about Firefly? It’s a must watch too!

//youtu.be/s8WLlDi68iY

for completeness … here is also the linkage for “The Gamers: Dorkness Rising” from Dead Gentelmen Productions.

//youtu.be/tOUksDJCijw

OB

I thoroughly enjoyed this… I think its only competition is the Knights of Badassdom, which has yet to come out. I saw Chuck’s name listed in the credits as well… Lots of subtle humor mixed in with the over-the-top slapstick, a little something in there for every kind of geek, it had layers to it. Self discovery, love story(s), LARPing, being comfortable with who your are, strategy, storytelling, gaming, subversion, madness, mentoring, old rivalries coming to a head, alliances, friendship and loyalty. How NOT to spend 500 dollars!!! Lots of Pokémon hate… Loved all the 501st cameos. Looking forward to the next one. Thank you for the link Oddball.

Sorry … couldn’t help myself :slight_smile:

//youtu.be/E4qAM_RYeLU

OB

ancient dust from my distant past …