Game Night

It looks like several people are arriving Thursday. Would anyone be interested in playing some games either Thursday evening or sometime before things start on Friday? I could bring Star Fluxx and two versions of Munchkin, and I’m sure other people have games they could bring if there’s any interest.

I am very interested to a game night. I could bring Pandemic if you want.

I was planning on bringing Redshirts (take Munchkin and make a Star Trek version of it)…you can spend two hours laughing just reading all the cards :smiley:

This sounds fun. I’ll bring Card Against Humanity and Zombie Dice. Can’t wait!

I’m arriving early on Thursday and I’d love to play some games! I don’t really have any to bring but I like what I see being suggested. Great idea!

What an excellent idea, if you’re bringing Munchkin then I’d love to play! I’ve only ever played Munchkin with my 11yo son and his mates.
I’d really enjoy the chance to with grown-ups for a change! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see you all again xx

I’ll bring my Triad deck. :slight_smile:

I can bring small world.

Any preference on when we should do this? Guessing it’ll probably need to be in the lobby or one or more rooms. Something like that.

This is one of the bigger things that is bumming me out missing.

What? No meetup for you this year?

No ma’am

Baltar

Who will I go to the roof with at the new hotel? :frowning:

Sadly our moment will have to wait for another time my darling Aciljo

We should schedule it for after we get back from Indian (check JBob’s thread/FB event for details) or mid-morning on Friday? Depending on how many people want to play, I would guess a room or if there’s a good area in the lobby.

I am expecting the Cards Against Humanity players to represent me as best (worst) as possible, since I won’t be getting to the hotel until after 10pm on Thursday. Of course, whoever is left playing (sober or otherwise) will have to contend with my sophomoric-sarcastic wrath. BLAP!

Is someone else bringing that? I can bring it, but I’m only going to be there on Saturday most likely!

Cards Against Humanity and both expansion packs are already packed in my carry on.

So is this happening after dinner on Thursday?

Yeah, I think that’s the plan, though if people are around, we could do some games earlier Thursday and/or Friday before the festivities start.