Galactica Watercooler Banners?

I was just over in one of my haunts on the Scifi boards pimping GWC explaining ““Galactica Watercooler” is three intelligent and funny people sitting around talking about the show. They are current re-watching the entire series and I always find their discussions both entertaining and enlightening. They feel free to wander as well, going from Scrubs to Harvey Birdman in a sentence and circle it back to BSG.”

My thought is, I know I for one would certainly add a “Galactica Watercooler” banner to my siggy to help new people find the podcast. I know you guys have always been reticent to pat yourselves on the back, but let’s face it: You are good. There is enough craaaaaaaaaaaaaap out there to fill the Grand Canyon. You are sincere, hysterical, thoughtful and entertaining. Galactica and Science Fiction fans could do much worse than add your podcast to their queue.

Would love to hear your thinking on this. I wouldn’t want to make a “homemade” banner that conflicts with your guys thinking, branding or mission (can you tell I am studying marketing?).

That’s my two cubits.

Hmmm, I’m not really against the idea if you are into it and asking for one. But as I am one of three I will talk it over with the crew and get their thoughts on it. :slight_smile:

You all gonna put your hands in a gooey table?

Of course not!!! We’re going to use the most scientific of all decision making tools… a Ouija board! :wink:

You won’t hurt my feelings if you think this is a bad idea. Seriously. Just wanted to share the GWC love. I’ll continue to simply discuss it with others on other boards when the subject comes up.

Actually, sounds good to us. I’ll have you one soon :slight_smile: