Galactica DVDs

Okay.

Done it.

You guys have sucked me in.

I bought Season 1 on DVD.

Please hold your applause/glee/bodily fluids…

:stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome aboard :smiley:

My friend in Cali, she FINALLY put disk one in and hit play on Friday…I was so excited I ran home to put the Blu-Ray on and sit on the phone with her as she started it…we only got through maybe 20 minutes of it, but we will try again soon…ENJOY not knowing what you’re in for :slight_smile:

I just hope it’s good, especially on its own, since I have the original series on DVD.

I’ll try to not let the ol’ 70s taint the naughts. :slight_smile:

I do too…though I admit the 1978 series is kinda painful to watch in comparison to the masterpiece that is the RDM series, but it is a lighthearted, cheery piece of Sci-Fi and silliness, despite all its holes (you know like having a lighthearted, cheery series after evil robot aliens wipe out almost all of your species and all…not to mention the amount of humans they run into after humanity was wiped, but you can write it all off on the era of production and writing…it’s a shame, it finds its groove when it gets canceled…sounds like Caprica :stuck_out_tongue: )

Heheh.

In other news!

The DVD shipped today!

That is all.

Now you gotta hurry through season one so you can catch up with the Frak Party :slight_smile:

You can’t rush freshness! :stuck_out_tongue:

And I haven’t quite figured out the frak party thing. As in, how does it go? Simultaneous viewing of a broadcast? Everybody involved fires up the Blue_ray? What-what?!?

Pretty much.

Fair enough…and I’m still kinda busy nudging my Cali friend to get off her butt read the “intro to the characters” I wrote her and get started on the mini-series :smiley:

If this goes well…I might document it on here…she’ll NEVER post though, she’s not as web addicted…errr…INVOLVED…as I am …

//youtu.be/ob42vhhtw7A

:smiley:

I was just telling Sam about this (I had shown it to her last year when I sent the DVDs)…so now after the mini-series and watching “33”…I go… “one more” and she’s…HELL YES!!!

A new fish is hooked!!! :cool: