Galactica 1980

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwuUgQUywSU

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galactica_1980

Ahhhhhhh… Boxeys real name was Troy :eek::eek:

I am surprised it wasn’t “Sean” :smiley:

This is my favorite quote in the Wikipedia article:

“Battlestar Galactica fans consider Galactica 1980 apocryphal. Not only that, but they consider it to be craaaaaaaaaap”
Gotta love Wikipedia. (ok…I added some "a"s to crap…but it really did say ‘they consider it to be crap’)

Well, it was in a quote by a dude.

There was no such thing as Galactica 1980, it never happened. The old BSG just ended.

So say we all.

… BSG 1980 has something to do with “This has all happened before, and it will happen again.”

The last episode of Galactica 1980 “The Return of Starbuck” had Starbuck having a funking dream about an angel and befriending a Cylon. ~~~~~Then in my classic BSG universe Starbuck wakes up safe on the Galactica flight deck. His Viper, after being badly damaged my a Cylon raider blast, the emergency life support kicked in and but him in to suspended animation to be picked up by the rescue team. ~~~~~ So I believe it was all just a bad nightmare.

Galactica 1980 is now for sale on amazon.com

I know what I’m getting for christmas:)

you were bad?

As far as I’m concerned there was no such thing as BSG prior to 2003, period.

Man I remember being so excited that BSG was coming back. The first couple of episodes were great stuff for an 8 year old kid dieing for anything sci fi.
I was able to block most of it out. But am I crazy to say I remember time traveling back to WW2 Germany and rescuing some Jewish kids in one of the episodes?

:smiley:

Perfect!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was watching the old series the other day, wow what difference. Near the end of the series, before they were yanked, there was an episode called Terra- the bad guys were actually in German WWII uniforms with bad German accents.
Just sooo bad. Funny how I just don’t remember them that bad, but they are. Thank the gods we have Ron!