FSL 3.0 Nemesis / Invasion - Team Selection

Team “Solid V2”
Hero - Master Sgt. Ronald Greer (Stargate: Universe)
Nemesis - Colonel David Telford (Stargate: Universe)
Hero - Edmund Pevensie (The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian)
Nemesis - The White Witch (The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe)

A rushed job, but I gotta get my homie Greer.

Team Beyotch

Hero/Nemesis 1: Ellen Ripley & Alien Queen

Hero/Nemesis 2: Kara Thrace & Scar

I thought about Young/Rush for my second pair. I also considered one second pair that would have been pure cheese.

Who were you thinking of for Chloe’s nemesis? I considered Lex, but figured he would have been more borderline than Lionel

I was, but the other half of my team won’t work now.

OK, that’s cool. And my personal theory: Scar was resurrected from the raider Kara flew back to Galactica after getting shot down on that uninhabitable moon in Season 1.

I hadn’t thought that far ahead. I skimmed the thread to see whether any of my choices had been taken, and to nab the ones who haven’t been taken yet.

Rule makers: Can we have more than one team? I feel bad leaving out one of my homies and being able to trade with myself depending on the scenario may be handy. If not, it’s cool.

Maybe unofficial teams that can’t be selected for the cast but don’t fall under the character uniqueness rule? I think we’ve done that in the past just for fun.

Maybe I should ask on the FAQ thread?

That was always my theory, too! Hence Scar holding a personal grudge against her.

Team Amnesia!

Wolverine and Sabertooth

River Tam and Blue Hands

Wasn’t that confirmed by RDM? Or am I imagining that?

That’ll be interesting. I wanna see how that will work out… d:

Poor hansioux though…

EDIT: Disregard. Don’t want to get his other options eliminated

Hero: Chris Redfield
Nemesis: Albert Wesker

Hero: Shepard
Nemesis: Turian Councillor

Team Badass with a Jackass

River Tam will be tricky, since there’s a balance between her going totally ninja, and totally crazy, and you’re never sure which side of the fence she’s going to land on. Blue hands will be pretty straight forward, they’ll walk in, smile creepily, and then try and melt your brain with that little stick.

Can’t wait to see how this goes down.

dammit!

dammit!

dammit!

Team Land Grab

hero: Kyle
nemesis: Cartman

hero: Han
Nemesis: Jabba the Hutt

You can still pick The RDJ version or the TNG Data version…?

That is kind, you got them fair and square. Wouldn’t want a double pairing out there.

Me? Or, do you mean Jonolobster? I’m just trying to be helpful. Sorry if I wasn’t.

I think it would be okay, especially if you did Data Holmes and Hologram Moriarty.

We don’t know what Moriarty from the RDJ film will be like yet, though, so I’m not sure how that would work out for you.

I’ve got another killer team idea that I’m willing to sell to the highest bidder.