FSL 2.0: Highlight Reel

While listening to 'cast #227, I had a thot. Since the hivemind has really stepped it up with FSL 2.0: Black Ops Edition, I think it would be awesome if the Crüe discussed all the entries and pointed out the highlights.

It would show off the creativity of the community. Since those threads are filled with so much hilarity, I don’t think there is any fear for lack of content.

What say you?

ALL the entries? That’s a lot of entries. They can talk about mine though =D

No. It’s not Reading Rainbow. They don’t have to read them all, just point out the fun parts.

Butterfies in the sky. I can go twice as high…

Sorry, anyone that says Reading Rainbow in my presence will usually get the full rendition of the theme song

Maybe people could call in and read highlights of their solutions. Then we could cut it all together in an awesome montage with righteous 80s music! Thots?

I was actually thinking of getting a few actors and doing a short film of one of my solutions…

No joke. You should totally do that. Maybe we can do that at the next meetup.

Ooooh we should do a live Meetup FSL! That would be so much fun!

What would be easier is a dramatic reading, you could do all of the voices of your characters and submit it as a MP3 or WAV file. And once you get good at it you could kick it up a notch and add sound effects and music!:smiley:

Does anyone have 24? I could totally rock that.

And actually, The GF does a disturbingly good Dr. Girlfriend.

It’s like fanfic in our house…