Fringe

The way this show is unfolding it seems a no brainer to do an Fringe arc. Lots of mystery and intrigue.

Great idea. I’m in.

I really hope they renew ‘Fringe’ for a second season. Has anyone heard news on this?

Yes please! I like this show it’s weird and funny, great cast.

Considering its strong ratings out of the gate, I’d be surprised if they didn’t. The characters are interesting, the actors have chemistry. The stories aren’t too “twisty” … just twisty enough.

But, who knows.

Now that Fringe is back from yet another hiatus…what do you think?

I really like the show, and am glad it is back. The character development is progressing, and I liKe the over-arching mythology. I know she has received mixed reviews, but I like Anna Torv.

Of course, the problem here is that Fringe is airing like 2 episodes at a time, with a two-month break in between. After BSG, can we really take another show that keeps viewers waiting for months at time?

First post…so nervous! If it’s not too presumptuous, I’d love to add my voice to those requesting a Fringe arc. I feel like this show is getting better every episode, and I’d love to hear what you guys have to say about it. Also, a recap of significant episodes from the first two seasons might help people who haven’t been on the train from the start to get into the third season quickly…

Thanks for your attention!

Welcome, cy-curious! Love the name!

I love Fringe, as well. My favorite character is Dr. Walter Bishop. The crew might be persuaded by doing a new sci-fi shows TV arc. hint wink It could cover V, The Event, Fringe, Caprica, SG:U, to name a few.

did I miss something? Only haitus I’ve seen is the usual summer break

This is an AMAZING show and totally deserves an arc

Exchange “The Event” with LOST and everyone will support this! :slight_smile:

Although the High School, Dragon, etc. arcs are/were fun, I would be more than happy to have Sci-Fi TV Show arcs on GWC.

Thanks for the welcome, frakkintalos! I’m still a little nervous, but my presumption increases: I’ve been thinking of a list of Fringe ep’s that could serve as a primer for season three. I’d include “There’s More Than One of Everything,” from season one; “Jacksonville” and “Peter” from season two, along with “Over There Parts I and II,” last season’s finale. Of course, I’d happily listen to Sean, Chuck and Audra podcast about every episode, but I’m willing to be reasonable in my expectations! :wink:

P.S. Sean, Chuck and Audra, if you’re reading…I’ve been listening since episode 1, and I love the podcast.

Welome aboard, Cy. Great handle.

I keep hearing great things about Fringe. It may well deserve an arc of its own.

Hey cy-curious. Good list. I’d consider adding The Arrival and Ability from season 1 as they kind of set up a few things for seasons 2 and 3.

I love Fringe. I think it is one of the best shows on TV right now. This would be a great arc! Great suggestion!

I’d happily add those ep’s to my list–I just didn’t want to be greedy!