Fringe 5x02 In Absentia

Friday, 5 October 2012
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

And we are back, Olivia having dreams of when she lost Etta. Wonder why they did selective destruction? Oh and now we go a spelunking.:smiley:

One now old security guard. Wonder if it can go in reverse?

We know now it’s a one way trip. Dang now we know where Etta gets her dark side Go Gramps.

BUMP!

Prophet and I are watching this starting at 8:40 Eastern.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

I’m pretty sure my XCom team could take out all these jerkass motherefferin observers

Peter is puffy again. And I really need to know their motivations–the Observers, I mean.

I almost feel like the ADR’d Etta’s lines by Olive’s actress. It’s frakkin uncanny how they have the same kinda cadence/accent

if I were trying to take over the U.S. or the Earth I would do the Hunger Games thing of keeping people in electricity and modern technology but with seriously limited access.

If I was gonna take over the US I wouldn’t cause the US is a really scary place to invade/control. I’d go for like Luxemborg

That is true. And Olivia’s speech patterns have always been distinctive and interesting.

Steam tunnels really are a thing in that area–tunneling is fun!

Have you gone urban exploring? I’d wanna be way too militant about it I think.

Truth. Realistically I would not want to take over any country. Too much work to control people and the only real benefit is money. There comes a point where diminishing returns are a real limiting factor.

I am completely unsurprised that Walter’s lab has been ambered. I wonder if Gene is in there?

just tunneling on campus

Peter is not allowed to be horrified that his daughter will use torture, right?

He’s a nazi it doesn’t count as torture

Dude he feeds birds. What can he possibly have to live for?

That’s effed up, dude.

So far we haven’t been given a reason to empathize with the loyalists. We need that. There’s got to be a compelling reason for some people to do the Observers’ bidding.

…I know. But still, I don’t fully by into the idea that you should be above your enemies. That’s just…no realistic. This was a tough choice but it’s working.