Fringe 4x19 Letters of Transit

Friday, 20 April 2012
9 PM Eastern/Pacific

Sounds like this wasn’t a popular episode. Or did you all stick to your TV screens during this special episode and were so engulfed that you didn’t wanna post?

That was some eerie introduction with the text and the music = goosebumps

That club is too bright and crowded with too many Observers. But the music playing is funky. Who is that gal?

Where do I know the club owner from?

She looks a bit like Heather Graham from the Austin Powers movie. Good that she rescued him and looks like the Observers can’t read he real thots. “Wipe him”?? :eek:

HOLY!! This shot totally surprised me. Bodies or what are in the van??

Walter in Ember!!! And what a fantastic chilling title sequence. IMO likely future, not very but still…

Heeey, I remember that voice! Desmond!!! :slight_smile:

Great to see Henry Ian Cusick again. Though Broyles doesn’t look good.

Is that guy giving her the old tech an informant for the Observers??

“It’s no wonder I’m so hungry.” Oh Walter. :slight_smile:

Ahhh, Nina and the trolley. Have seen pics from the set when they filmed it. Looks like she also is in the Resistance.

Holy frak! They used the Belly-removing-parts-of-Walters-brain story plot again. Great!

Oh, so the city is only for Observers.

I adore such graphics!

“These aren’t the droids you’re looking for!” Walter, I heart you!

Uhhh, Central Park looks weird.

Chris Tilton really outdid himself this week with the score! Sounds like some hints of Blade Runner.

Sorry…got dusty around here. Brilliant scene between Simon and Etta. Individuals will always fight back!

Anti-Matter?!!! I’ve got a baaaaad feeling about this!
HOLY SHIT-SNACKS!!!

Belly???!!!

I knew that Simon would sacrifice himself. :frowning:

Ohhhh, of course she had to be their daughter.

WTF, the episode ends here???!!!

My wonder is this the current future? An Alt future? Seeing Belly as a surprise. What happened to Olivia?